Betenbender 10′ x 1/4″ Shear – NEW
Availability: In Stock at VZMS
Betenbender 10′ x 1/4″ Low Profile Shear – NEW
Check up to five results to perform an action.
A precision cut doesn’t happen by chance.
It takes a shear that can make a razor-sharp cut time after time. Betenbender overdriven and underdriven Hydraulic Shears are designed to do exactly that.
Betenbender designs simplicity and safety into its shears-with an advanced hydraulic system, and flexible operation. They’re easy to operate, easy to maintain and able to withstand the rigors of today’s production demands. A wide range of options are available.
- Controls: Push button and switch controls are at your fingertips. The fully guarded, 2-position 110v footswitch lets you interrupt the cutting stroke at any point in its cycle.
- Easy Material Handling: A sturdy backgauge and rake angle adjustment minimizes twist and distortion. This makes it possible to increase the rake for cutting heavier stock and extend maximum capacity of the machine. A 4′ squaring arm with a recessed scale makes for fast, easy measurement.
- Single Piece Top and Bottom, High Carbon, High Chrome Shock Resistant Knives: Provide four separate edges for clean cuts and long blade life. Easy blade gap adjustment means precise cuts for a wide variety of materials.
- Electrical System: Meets NFPA 79 and construction requirements of the ANSI B11.4. All machines have disconnect switches magnetic starters, 110/120v controls, and 208-230/460v 3 phase, others optional.
- Backgauges: A Betenbender Shear is capable of shearing 1/8″ (10 GA) material to the following tolerance: Dimension – The width of the off-cut portion of the workpiece is within ±0.005 inch of the backgauge setting.
- 5 Station Go To Positioner
- One Shot Lube
- 2 Pos. Power Blade Gap
- SolidT able Top
- Neoprene Holddown
- Work Light
|Model||Overall Length||Anchor Bolt Dimensions/Length||Knife Length||Strokes Per Minute||Weight|
|10′ – 250||156″||127″||124″||15||12,500 lbs.|
In Stock at Vander Ziel Machinery
Log in to your customer account to request a product quote.
Login or Register Here!
Can't Find It?Click to FIND MACHINERY